Here are a few keyboard shortcuts command; you can use to perform common tasks quickly.
• [Ctrl] + [Alt] + [Backspace] = kills your current X session. Kills your graphical desktop session and returns you to the login screen.
• [Ctrl] + [Alt] + [Delete] = From a non-graphical shell prompt, shuts down your Red Hat Enterprise Linux system. Use only when the normal shutdown procedure does not work. In a graphical desktop session, this shortcut displays the desktop logout screen that allows you to logout, reboot, or shut down your system. Originele kamagra
# dmidecode –type 17
# dmidecode –type memory
# dmidecode -t 17
Sample outputs: Kamagra oral jelly opinie
Basically DHCP server Distribute a fix IP range‘s IP to the client machine, If client machine have permission & he sent dynamically request then he will get a IP from DHCP server .DHCP necessary package is (dhcp). Blauwe erectiepil
At first Reboot your computer, then you will show GRUB version dialog box, from here select 2nd option that means Recovery mode. Continue reading
Some time Linux users facing many problem one of the big problem is, in same hard disk if you setup windows then boot loader (Grub or Lilo) will be hide. For solution this problem flow the blew instruction Continue reading
- Step 1 : Get any image that you want to make your splash image3
- Or, Go to this link to collect splash (.xpm) images à http://schragehome.de/splash/
- Step 2 : Login as root and go to this grub directory
Sildenafil actavis 100 mg