Create a User Account in Active Directory that will be used when logging in to CORP domain Member Computers.
To create a user account in Active Directory
1. Click Start, point to Administrative Tools, and then click Active Directory Users and Computers.
2. In the console tree, open corp.contoso.com, right-click Users, point to New, and then click User.
3. In the New Object – User dialog box, in Full name, type User1, and in User logon name, type User1.
4. Click Next.
5. In Password, type the password that you want to use for this account, and in Confirm password, type the password again.
6. Clear User must change password at next logon and select Password never expires.
7. Click Next, and then click Finish.
8. In the console tree, click Users.
9. In the details pane, double-click Domain Admins.
10. In the Domain Admins Properties dialog box, click the Members tab, and then click Add.
11. Under Enter the object names to select (examples), type User1, and then click OK twice.
12. Close the Active Directory Users and Computers console.